Under the direct supervision of the Wraparound Clinician, the Youth Partner serves in the direct care and engagement of students with significant mental health challenges. The Youth Partner will provide mentoring, modeling, living skills training, positive behavior support, and peer support to students with various challenges in the community, at home, and at school. The Youth Partner works collaboratively with the child and family team to support resilience and progress towards treatment goals. The position will also require the documenting of patterns of behavior and incidents, as well as participation in training and supervisory meetings as needed.
- BA in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or related field; preferred school psychologist, MFT Trainee, etc. working towards to a Master’s Degree.
- Valid CA state driver’s license and working vehicle.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits up to $8,000 annual cap for full time (40 hours weekly).
- Stipend for mileage.
- Full-time (40 hours/week) position
- Start ASAP
- Pay Rate: $16-18/hour depending on experience.
Please submit resume and three current letters of recommendation and references to include most recent employer.